Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Links and delicious

I've posted some links at right. This blog is part of a larger class 'project' for 6010 at Wayne State Univ. I've also linked to my own delicious bookmarks. Finally for now is a link to Slayage: the International Journal of Buffy Studies because I think it is important to remember that we can always talk and write about Buffy in intelligent and academic ways. There is a conference in May I will consider attending. In theory this is different than a star trek conference; these Buffy people do academic scholarship on Buffy isses and etc.

Links in delicious are basic: Electronic Poetry Center, CSU Writing Center, a link to some other poetry blogs that I haven't yet spent a lot of time reading. I may start adding links to interesting presses, whatnot.

No comments: